Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Great K and Company paper finds at Ross and a Mini

Hi all!  I know long time no blog, but the summer has been crazy busy. I have also had a lot going around the house.  But of course I always have time to bargain hunt and Ross has really had a lot of wonderful K and Company 12 x 12 pads lately for the unbelievable price of $2.99 and $3.99. We all know that these pads are normally upwards of $20.  

The pad I used is called Julianne and I love the masculine colors.  I wanted to make a mini that looked like an old book your parents may have had in their book case.  I used some lace,  Eco Crafts' black Paris Ink and some typewriter wooden letters from Oriental Trading Company. I would definitely try this mini again.  I have not decorated the inside of the album, but I did place all of the pictures in it. Thanks for looking.



No comments: