Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Father's Day Layout

In honor of Father's Day, I completed this scrapbook layout of my dad working. Before he retired he was a commercial sub-contractor and he LOVED his job and building and tinkering with mechanical things. He loved the layout. My favorite parts were the washi tape and the little tools that I got out of the dollhouse section of the craft store. You have to be open to finding good craft materials anywhere, the stationery store, the office supply store the big box store. Thanks for looking.

                                        


The paper is My Mind's Eye, the brads are K and Company, the Washi is from Michaels and Cavallini. There is a Rebecca Sower Nostalgiques Ruler Sticker, Paper Wishes Floor Plan Patterned Paper, K and Company Journaling Sticker and Cosmo Cricket Little Letters and Thickers. One of my favorite free embellishments is a paint chip and I have added a textured one here up top on the left. Does anyone else use these or get them from the hardware store?

No comments: