Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Policy Albums

A little while ago Graphic 45, had mini albums made from policy envelopes and bound with wire coils. In order to keep costs down, I ordered some black policy envelopes off the internet (or you could go to a stationery store or office supply) and made my own albums. The papers used were Cosmo Cricket Clementine Collection, October Afternoon Thrift Shop Collection and Papers from the Pink Paislee 2012 Warehouse sale and some Jenni Bowlin designs. These are really cute, really quick albums and they have room in the envelope for plenty of ephemera, photos, notes anything you like. I bound the albums using my Cinch and some their wire coils. They made great Christmas presents last year.




These papers are from Jenni Bowlin's Black and Red Collection and are some of my favorites with the vintage images.








How do you like the Cosmo Cricket's Clementine papers were used for this album, they are so sweet?




She Art by Pink Paislee offers so much sentiment and are really heart-felt and colorful papers. I loved working with them. I stamped these pages too with Unity's She stamps. The too items really coordinated well.





These papers are from October Afternoon Thrift Shop Collection another favorite. Thanks for looking everyone.

No comments: