Tuesday, June 25, 2013

First Communion Love

This is one of my favorite photos. Growing up we always took formal portraits but this is one of my favorites because not only had I made my first communion at my childhood church but my sweet mom made my first communion dress out of white eyelet material. She still has it today. Now that is a great memory. I wanted to use materials for the layout that reflected how I felt in that dress that day.

                                    
Supply List: The patterned paper is Prima stitched, the flowers are Prima, adhesive lace, the paper lace is SEI, Thickers, Bazzill Ribbon and the charm is Girl's Paperie and says "Do Everything with Love."  That's how we serve God and that's how my mother felt in making my lovely dress. Thanks for looking.

No comments: